Clash of Clans - Match - Personal BreakIn Clash of Clans, the Personal Break allow your Villagers to take a short break! However, during that short break, you will be unable to enter the game! To become under the Personal Break, it require to play none stop the game. When your Shield are finish, the Personal Break Time will Start to countdown!
Personal BreakThe Personal Break is a Break that your Villagers need to rest! After 4 cumulative hours of playing! During that Personal Break, you will be kicked out of the Game for several minutes! During that time, your City can be attacked by other Player for a Multiplayer Match!
If you have a Shield, you can play freely without having the Personal Break Timer! Each time you obtain a Shield, the Personal Break Timer Reset!
If you DON'T have a Shield, you're Personal Break Timer start to count down as long as you play! After 4 hours of continuous play, your timer will reach 0 and you will be Kicked out for the Personal Break!
Resetting the Personal Break Time can be done by:
- You are Offline for 15 minutes without being attacked. It's more like 20 Minutes, because it need 5 Minutes to completely be Logged Out!
- You have been kicked out for 6 Minutes (Personal Break) and during that 6 Minutes your didn't get a Shield! You will get a 30 Minutes Guard Shield! However, the Timer of the Guard Shield is not based on the Trophy League! It's 30 Minutes! After that 30 Minutes under Guard Shield, you will be kicked out for another 6 Minutes (Personal Break)!
If you repeat 2 extra times the 6 Minutes OFF & 30 Minutes IN, the Personal Break Timer will be reset!
- 4 constant Hours of playing = 6 Minutes Personal Break,
- coming back without being attacked = 30 Minutes Guard Shield and then 6 Minutes Personal Break,
- again coming back without being attacked = 30 Minutes Guard Shield and then 6 Minute Personal Break,
- finally coming back without being attacked = Guard Shield depending on your current Trophy League and Personal Break is now Reset to 4 Hours!
Message when your City is under Personal Break: "Villagers need a short break due to being too long without Shield."