Clash of Clans - Guide & Tutorial - Gem Remove ObstacleHere's some informations how much Gem we can collect by removing Obstacle in our Home Village or Builder Base!
There's 2 kind of Obstacle:
- Regular Obstacle (Mushroom, Bush, Trunk (1), Trunk (2), Trunk (fallen), Tree (small), Tree (medium) & Tree (large))
- Special Obstacle (Gem Box, X-Mas Tree (2012), X-Mas Tree (2013), Halloween Headstone (2014), X-Mas Tree (2014), Present (X-Mas Tree 2014))
Obstacle Limit is 45 in the ?Home/Builder Village?. Special Obstacles are also counted, but they will not be affected by the cap. If the Cap is reach, Regular Obstacles will not spawn anymore! The Gem Box also count as a Special Obstacle and can also spawn when the limit is reach!
- Regular Obstacle: Spawn each ~8 hours if the limit is not reach and there's enough space to spawn.
- Gem Box: Spawn each ~1 week if it have been removed. You can only have 1 Gem Box at any time in the Home Village! (Remove it as soon as possible)
- Make sure to have enough space in your base to grow as many Obstacles as possible.
- Always remove Obstacles as soon as possible to maximize your chance of getting a Gem Box.
- Always remove the Gem Box as soon as possible to get the next one as soon as possible!
Gem by Removing ObstacleIt seem to have a Gem pattern when Removing Obstacle:
6, 0, 4, 5, 1, 3, 2, 0, 0, 5, 1, 0, 3, 4, 0, 0, 5, 0, 1, 0